Thursday 19 January 2012

Baked Curried Broccolli & Cauliflower

I made a delicious, healthy and filling lunch today. It was surprisingly really easy, as well as very tasty. I forgot to take a picture of my meal (although it is pretty much just orange broccoli and cauliflower hehee..), and will take one the next time I prepare it.

INGREDIENTS:

Chopped Broccoli and Cauliflower (Bite size pieces, however much you want)
Olive Oil (again, whatever amount you feel necessary. less is more in my books!)
Chilli Powder
Curry
Chilli Peppers
Salt & Pepper
Italian Spices
(I also added some 10 calories a tablespoon Italian Salad dressing, but this isn't necessary)

RECIPE:
Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Mix Veggies in bowl with olive oil. Sprinkle over curry (again, to your preference), a little bit of chilli powder, and about 1/4 tsp of chilli peppers. Some Salt and Pepper and Italian spices. Stir it all together. Put in baking dish and bake for 20 - 40 minutes, until tender or however you like it.

P.s I can't really take credit for this recipe. Its basic recipe is from the Skinny Bitch Cook Book. which is AWESOME!!!!

Today is I guess my third day of being super healthy. No processed foods, I have given up my love for ketchup, and no more snacking on sour gummie worms in the middle of the night. I am feeling so great!

Oh and I am sooo tempted to buy whole wheat bread just so I can try out my Earth Balance Butter 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment